Sunday, November 22, 2009

Vault Soda

Vault from Coca-Cola

Coca-Cola finally did some thing right! Vault is a great soda and has the highest percentage of caffeine in commercial sodas! Vault is a citrus flavored beverage that contains many of the same ingredients as the Coca-Cola beverage Surge, which was discontinued in 2002.

Vault contains 47 mg of caffeine per 8 fl oz serving, thus 70.5 mg per 12 fl oz can, and 117.5 mg per 20 fl oz beating Mountain Dew and Surge. 

I really like Vault a lot and is definitely one of my favorites.  Your not goning to find a mainstream commercial soda with higher caffeine content at this time. Pepsi Max is very close to it, however too sweet for me.  I prefer Vault and Mountain Dew Voltage.

My only problem with Vault is it's not as easy to find as Mountain Dew! And it's very hard finding the 2 Liter bottles.  It is very tasty and not too sweet! I also worry how long before Coca-Cola dumps this product too? My level of confidence with Coca-Cola marketing is not very high.

Taste: Excellent
Kick: good

No comments:

Post a Comment